top of page

Young Ninja Group (ages 3-5)

Public·8 members

1 Touch Laser Photo Crack BETTER Cocaine

Interestingly, in addition to corneal nerve abnormalities, the patient also presented with focal asymmetries in the retinal nerve fiber layer between eyes, as measured by OCT. This finding is in concert with a study performed in the mid-nineties that analyzed 60 crack cocaine addicts and demonstrated significant retinopathy and retinal nerve fiber changes (8). Electron microscopic studies of the optic nerve in response to cocaine exposure in neonatal rats demonstrated that the number of axons was not altered (10). Instead, there was an increase in small-sized axons in cocaine-exposed rats with fewer large-sized axons compared to that in controls. An effect such as this may account for the borderline changes in nerve fiber layer thickness seen in our patient. Likewise, in the rat retina, visually apparent changes viewed by light microscopy were not evident, but electron microscopic studies revealed a greater frequency of degenerated ganglion cells in the cocaine-exposed animals compared to controls (10). Although visual field testing was not performed in our study, it would be interesting to see if the thinning of the retinal nerve fiber layer measured by OCT corresponded to any changes in the visual field.

1 touch laser photo crack cocaine

Laser-induced graphitization (LIG) has been used to convert a variety of inorganic14,15 and organic precursors into electrically conductive materials16,17,18. This graphitization process can be best described as a combined photothermal and photochemical conversion of a precursor that leads to a porous carbonaceous material. LIG is a cost-effective technique featuring high processing speeds and flexibility, making possible to combine laser-engraving of graphitized patterns with controlled morphology19 together with laser-cutting. First attempts of biological materials laser-induced graphitization16,20 led to products with reasonable, yet not entirely sufficient, electric and structural properties for most envisaged applications, such as large-scale sensors and actuators.

a Schematic representation of the IC-LIG process. The substrate (e.g., a wood veneer) is coated with an iron-tannic acid ink (the inset shows a simplified structure of the iron-tannic acid complex contained in the ink, see also Supplementary Fig. 1). The ink-coated wood veneer is then treated with a CO2 laser to achieve IC-LIG (the inset shows a schematic of the resulting 3D porous iron-carbon composite). b Proof-of-concept applications demonstrated in this work for IC-LIG structures on wood veneers: a strain sensor, a flexible electrode, a touch buttons panel, and an electroluminescent device. c A radar plot comparing the performance of our IC-LIG with other previously published LIG approaches in terms of process parameters (faster engraving speed, lower energy use, only one laser pass needed) and quality (higher electrical conductivity, lower substrate ablation) of the resulting LIG materials (see also Supplementary Table 1).

CANCER AND MY BODYI am a 31-year-old female, mother of two. On October 4th, 2001 I was diagnosed with Stage 3C ovarian cancer. I want to tell my story. I have before and after photos* that show my will and determination as a person. I went from being overweight and unmotivated to losing 39lbs and 13.5% body fat in three months on Bill Phillips "Body for Life" program. I really had accomplished something for myself finishing in the top 1,000 out of 700,000 entered. I had a goal mentally and physically and even exceeded what I thought was possible. One year later I started having stomach and pelvic pain, which was diagnosed by my OB-GYN as endometriosis. My doctor decided that I needed to have a hysterectomy and when I had the surgery he found a quarter pound tumor the size of a softball. After my debulking surgery I was told that I had Stage 3C ovarian cancer. I had worked out six days a week to build the strongest body I could and now I have cancer??? I recently (2/28/02) had a second look surgery. I would like to tell my story that you can go from overweight to your dream body then to where I am now with a permanent colostomy, groshong catheter, and no hair. To tell people that you can deal with anything that life throws at you. If I can touch even one life of someone recently diagnosed it would mean the world to me!

When I was training in the early 1990s in inner-city hospitals in New York, I encountered numerous patients with similar epithelial toxicity. The cause in these cases, however, was not PRK, but crack cocaine abuse. We learned that the toxic fumes from smoking crack irritated the cornea, but also offered analgesia. Some patients started using cocaine topically on their eyes and developed severe epithelial toxicity and eventually, perforation.

No matter what form of cocaine is being used, the drug is highly addictive. You can become an addict after just one dose. It can be difficult putting an end to cocaine addiction, but it is completely possible to do that and go back to living a normal life. Cocaine and crack cocaine addiction treatment programs exist for this reason, and they are specifically designed to make quitting the drug as comfortable as possible. And this is what we are going to talk about.

Even worse was the popularization of crack cocaine, the most addictive form of cocaine. It is a cheaper form of cocaine, so many people became addicted to it due to its accessibility. Crack cocaine tends to be smoked, and that method of using the drug presents with its specific health risks which will be described below.

Cherry Tabb has led a distinguished career in healthcare both as a practitioner and entrepreneur. After graduating from Wheaton College in Biblical Studies, and earning her Masters Degree in Theology/ Marriage and Family Counseling at Biola University, she spent two years working as an LPC (License Professional Counselor) specializing in marriage in family counseling in Baton Rouge, Louisiana before developing and managing a multi-disciplinary healthcare organization serving the Washington DC area. At the age of 29, Cherry established a thriving, multi-million dollar interdisciplinary health organization that included two outpatient, hospital in-patient and partial hospital services . While in Washington, she founding board member of Operation Friendship, which provided counseling, housing and basic -necessity support to crack-cocaine street addicts.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
bottom of page