top of page

Novice Karate Group (ages 8 & up)

Public·6 members

[S6E6] The Extract Obliteration

Leonard: Hang on. Okay, here's what we're gonna do. Chess clock. We each get five minutes to talk about our problems. We'll take turns. Each turn will consist of a statement and a helpful response from the friend. Begin.Sheldon: I humiliated Stephen Hawking in a game of Words with Friends. He stopped playing, and now we're not friends anymore.Leonard: He's probably busy. You're worried about nothing. Give it a couple more days. I'm sure he'll play, and you'll see that everything's fine. My turn. I can't let Penny hand in a bad paper, but how do I tell her it's bad without letting her know that I read it?Sheldon: Hmm. Beats me. Now, I know Hawking's not busy because I can see he's playing other people right now.Leonard: Maybe since you're so good, he's taking his time to meet the challenge. I want Penny to enjoy school...Sheldon: Wolowitz told me he's a big baby. But I didn't know that, and I played extract for 82 points. It's all Amy's fault. She told me to play it. I have got to cut her loose.

[S6E6] The Extract Obliteration

Amy: Oh, you could turn his act into extract, and it would be for double points.Sheldon: Amy. Why would you give me a word? Now, if I play extract it would be cheating.Amy: Sorry.Sheldon: Although, I could play the completely unrelated and better word extract. Ethical conundrum avoided. Thanks, brain. 041b061a72

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
bottom of page